email: [email protected]
Look out for Broken Dance giving Veronica and Daniel a quick dance lesson!
Dear Friends and Family of Broken Dance,
Firstly, we would like to thank you, on behalf of the entire team, for your continued support for Toronto-based South Asian dance troupe Broken Dance.
Broken Dance will be performing in the semi-finals on Canada’s Got Talent on May 6, 2012 at 8:00pm. Should we advance to the next round, we will perform on the finale show on May 13, 2012 at 8:00pm. Voting will be open for five hours following our performance (from 9:00pm – 2:00am).
Should you receive any inquiries on the voting process, please refer to the following:
HOW TO VOTE
Viewers are permitted 10 votes per voting period, per platform (that’s up to 50 times per person). The five different ways to vote are:
· Text – text “VOTE” to the short code associated with Broken Dance (will be revealed during the show on May 6th). Standard text messaging rates may apply; must be a Rogers customer.
· Online – visit www.CanadasGotTalent.com to select Broken Dance and click on the “VOTE” button.
· Facebook – on the Canada’s Got Talent Facebook page, visit the “Vote Now” tab and click on the “VOTE” button corresponding to Broken Dance. A registered Facebook account is required.
· Twitter – register by clicking on the “Vote with Twitter” link found on CanadasGotTalent.com or the Facebook page. Once registered, vote by sending a direct message to @CGTCitytv using the word “VOTE” and the four-digit number assigned to Broken Dance.
· Phone – dial the toll-free number corresponding to Broken Dance. Note: busy signals can be expected – but keep trying!
Any other inquiries relating to the show or the voting process, may be directed to www.canadasgottalent.com
Thank you again for your support!
Chase Constantino, Natasha Balakrishnan, Nandini Gupta, Shereen Ladha, Anoshinie Muhundarajah, Rahim Printer, Gowtham Ratnaraj, Rohit Rumpal, Seema Singh, and Arnold Wallang
Broken Dance will be holding a FREE BOLLYWOOD WORKSHOP on April 14, 2012 at 4pm-5pm at City Dance Corps -489 Queen St. W Toronto, Ontario, Canada .
Come have fun and learn about different Bollywood styles and which style best suits you! Broken Dance will be starting their new summer classes so we encourage you to come out this great Free class!
All Levels Welcome!
Please email [email protected] to register for this class.